Mon - Thurs - $340 per night per couple
Fri Sat Sun $420 per night per couple
Previously known as Blue Gum the Charleston has been renamed after the dance which originated in the harbor city of Charleston, South Carolina in the early 1920’s. The rhythm was popularized in mainstream dance music in the United States and by 1923 a tune called ‘The Charleston’ which featured in the Broadway show Runnin’ Wild” became one of the most popular hits of the decade.
- Double spa bath with magnificent views
- Private balcony with BBQ
- Crackling log fireplace
- Flat screen LCD & DVD
- Stereo with IPod dock
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, cook top, microwave, crockery and utensils
- Complimentary tea, Nespresso coffee and hot chocolate.
- Natural and Soothing range of ‘Pure Herbs’ luxury bathroom products, with essential oils renowned for their healing powers
- Gourmet chocolates on arrival
- Candles to add to the ambience
- Plush bathrobes & luxury linen
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Carport directly adjacent to your cottage
We had a fantastic weekend staying at Misty View. The setting is superb and the cottages offer everything you need for the perfect getaway. Misty View is only 2.5km from Montville town centre and there is a great winery just a few minutes walk away. It’s the small touches that made it a great weekend away such as late check out, chocolates on bed, cheese platter on arrival and pre stacked fireplace ready to light to name a few. The chocolate fondue is a must.
We recently stayed 2 nights – found it lovely and quiet, secluded and romantic. Very comfortable king beds. The lake views from the cottage were fantastic. Managers were very friendly and organised courtesy bus from Montville bar n grill to take us into town for dinner. Breakfast hamper was very generous – loved the fresh fruit and chocolates as well. The cottages are very tastefully decorated and extremely comfortable. Highly recommend Misty View for a perfect relaxing getaway.