Our gorgeous Charleston Cottage has been named for the famed harbour city of Charleston in South Carolina. Charleston in the roaring 20’s was the birthplace of the dance of the same name, which was often banned for being too risque and too sexual for its time. The rhythm was popularized in mainstream dance music in the United States and by 1923 a tune called ‘The Charleston’ was popularized on Broadway and became and enduring symbol of the decade.
Our Charleston Cottage is the perfect place to enjoy a port and some chocolate by a roaring fire, or to snuggle up and watch an old movie, or perhaps just soak in the stunning views from the privacy or your private spa bath. However you choose to spend your time, you're sure to make enduring memories.
All three of our boutique spa cottages are perched in privacy along the escarpment overlooking Lake Baroon and the surrounding hinterland. Each is fully self-contained and includes the following ammenities:
- Spa bath with magnificent views
- Private balcony with BBQ
- Crackling log fireplace
- Flat screen LCD & DVD
- Stereo with IPod dock
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, cook top, microwave, crockery and utensils
- Complimentary tea, Nespresso coffee and hot chocolate.
- Gourmet chocolates on arrival
- Candles to add to the ambience
- Plush bathrobes & luxury linen
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Carport directly adjacent to your cottage
- Luxury 'Natural Earth' bathroom products with Manuka Honey
- Hot croissants delivered to your door each morning
From $500 per night per coupleCheck Availability
All Cottages Our Current Promotions In House Dining