The beautiful Gatsby Cottage was previously known as Silky Oak. She gets her new name from the 1925 novel The Great Gatsby. It was written by American author F. Scott Fitzgerald that follows a cast of characters living in the fictional towns of West Egg and East Egg on prosperous Long Island in the summer of 1922. The story primarily concerns the young and mysterious millionaire Jay Gatsby and his quixotic passion and obsession with the beautiful former debutante Daisy Buchanan. Considered to be Fitzgerald’s magnum opus, The Great Gatsby explores themes of decadence, idealism, change, and social excess, creating a portrait of the Roaring Twenties.
Our Gatsby Cottage is the perfect place to enjoy some luxurious decadence of your own. An elegant glass of champagne and an indulgent soak in your private spa bath, while enjoying our unparalleled natural views are just the thing to relax and revive your mind, body and spirit.
All three of our boutique spa cottages are perched in privacy along the escarpment overlooking Lake Baroon and the surrounding hinterland. Each is fully self-contained and includes the following ammenities:
- Double spa bath with magnificent views
- Private balcony with BBQ
- Crackling log fireplace
- Flat screen LCD & DVD
- Stereo with IPod dock
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, cook top, microwave, crockery and utensils
- Complimentary tea, Nespresso coffee and hot chocolate.
- Natural and Soothing range of 'Natural Earth' luxury bathroom products, with essential manuka honey
- Gourmet chocolates on arrival
- Candles to add to the ambience
- Plush bathrobes & luxury linen
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Carport directly adjacent to your cottage
- Hot croissants each morning delivered to your door
From $420 per night per coupleCheck Availability
All Cottages Our Current Promotions In House Dining