Mon - Wed $540 per night per couple.
Thurs - Sun $640 per night per couple.
Privacy and romance
Lalique is our signature cottage – a cut above with its private heated plunge pool, 2 acres of lawn and absolute privacy. Lalique was previously known as the Balanise Cottage. The cottage has been renamed after Rene Lalique a French glass designer known for his creations of glass art, perfume bottles, vases, jewellery, chandeliers, clocks and automobile hood ornaments. A truly magnificent artist, hence the name to marry with our magnificent cottage.
Lalique worked as a freelance artist, designing pieces of jewellery for French jewelers Cartier, Boucheron and others. In 1885, he opened his own business and designed and made his own jewellery and other glass pieces. He also created pieces for Samuel Bing’s Paris shop, the Maison de l’Art Nouveau which gave Art Nouveau its name.
Your stay here will be romantic, tranquil and you will feel like the only two people on earth.
- Private Heated Plunge Pool
- Spacious sundeck with covered king size Day Bed
- Large Double Spa
- Private balcony with BBQ
- Crackling log fireplace
- Flat-screen LCD & DVD
- Stereo with iPod dock
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, cook top, microwave, crockery and utensils
- Complimentary tea, Nespresso coffee and hot chocolate.
- Natural and Soothing range of ‘Pure Herbs’ luxury bathroom products, with essential oils renowned for their healing powers
- Gourmet chocolates on arrival
- Candles to add to the ambiance
- Plush bathrobes & luxury linen
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Carport directly adjacent to your cottage